Sunday, January 08, 2012

Slack.


Hey friends!

While I haven't been posting here lately, I've been busy writing many things elsewhere.

My new book, Orange Jumpsuit: Letters to the God of Freedom, the third in my Letters series, came out in 11/1/11. Hooray!

If you haven't picked up a copy, there are only 3 places you can do that. Click on the links for whatever your needs may be:

1. Print
2. Kindle
3. Nook

For those who've already read it: if you have 5 minutes (and 5 stars... cough cough) to spare, feel free to leave a review!

Since the book's release, I've been working on my 4th book, Mile Deep: A Practical Guide to Discipleship, based on my experiences with the Discipleship Groups ("D-Groups") that I lead. It's short and easy and very weird to write. Telling people what to do is way different than sharing my life experiences. Hopefully it won't come across as pushy. :)

I hope it will be out in March.

What are you up to so far in 2012?

1 comment:

AmyLeighBrandon said...

Just finished reading the book last night! Loved it (and I seriously am not a sit-down and read kinda girl). I have recommended this book to several friends already and just gave you a review on amazon; although I am not sure I hold much influence over the amazon buying community lol.. but it doesn't hurt. :)
So much of your story reflects things that have happened in my life.. It was a reminder of how big our God is and that I am not alone in my struggles with this world... Not only does He know and feel everything I've been through and am going through, but other people I don't even know can relate to my walk... It helps to know that I am not the only one struggling with these things. So thank you for opening your heart and sharing your story, TLC. You stinkin' rock! :)