Sunday, January 08, 2012

D-Group Update

We've been up to a lot with D-Group. I can hardly keep track of where and when every group is meeting. But I'm posting this here as a means for any interested parties to access the information easily. This is a list of the D-Groups we're rolling out at the start of 2012. There will be more with the next 2 months. All groups are ladies only, except where specified otherwise.

ANDERSON
Monday 7-9pm
Wednesday 7-9pm
Wednesday 7:15-9:15pm (Women 40+)
Co-Ed Married D-Group coming soon!

GREENVILLE
Monday 7-9pm
Monday 7-9pm (Co-Ed Marrieds)
Tuesday 6:30-8:30pm
Tuesday 7:30-9:30pm

CHARLESTON
Tuesday 6:30-8:30

CLEMSON
Tuesday 7-9pm
Thursday 5:30-7:30pm

COLUBMIA
Tuesday 7-9pm

FLORENCE
Tuesday 6-8pm

MACON, GA
*leader seeking members*

MYRTLE BEACH
*leader seeking members*

If you're interested in being a part of D-Group or finding out more info, click here to visit an older blog entry explaining it in more detail.

If you like what you read and want to be a part of what we're doing (currently there are available slots in all our D-Groups), feel free to leave me a comment or send me an email through my website to let me know!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Hey! I was wondering if there were still spots open in your D-Groups even though they have already started. I'm looking for an all ladies group to get plugged into.

TLC said...

Hey Ashley! We'd love to have you! We open up the group to new members whenever we start a new book. Based on our current schedule, that will be the last week of Feb. Since you're in Anderson, your options would be Mondays, 7-9 (I lead this group) or Wednesdays, 7-9 (Shawn Kinard leads this group). Excited to talk more about this on Sunday! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Tara!
Can you please tell me where the D group meets in Columbia, SC I would love to join? Thank you!
Lynn

TLC said...

Lynn,

I hope you see this reply... but without an email or contact info, I'm not sure if you will. At any rate, the woman who leads the group is Germaine St. Cyr, and you'd need to contact her at germaine1202@gmail.com . The group is closed between sessions and we start up THIS WEEK, so contact her ASAP so that you won't have to wait another 6 weeks! :)

Blessings to you!
TLC

Anonymous said...

Oh, I know Germaine but didnt realize she had started a group. I will contact her.
Thanks Tara!