Wednesday, December 08, 2010

WE DID IT!!

A NOTE & SOME QUESTIONS

NOTE:

Tonight at 7pm eastern time, we crossed the goal for the Kickstarter funding, 5 hours before the end of the $8,000 pledge drive! And for the next 5 hours, you continued to give!

I could go on for hours about how I am overwhelmed at the generosity you've all shown...

I could share with you the emails and texts and tweets about how God has used this to encourage your heart...

I could tell you how He has humbled and loved me so well through this process and through the love each of you have shown...

But it still wouldn't suffice. I will remember this and be grateful for each of you for the rest of my life.

I got messages from so many of you who were sitting at your computers, refreshing the screen because, as you said, "I can't wait to see when we pass the goal!" The fact that you began to view it as a "we" project instead of a "TLC" project is the most beautiful thing about this.

I have a new story to tell, not just ON this album, but ABOUT this album. And you're each a part of this new story:

There are prayers in my heart like acorns.
They’ve been there for years it seems.
Today I woke with a branch as a finger.
Tonight I am covered in leaves.


Thank you is insufficient. I pray that God will bless each of you for your kindness and sacrificial giving. You have made a difference. You have.

With gratitude and joy,
TLC:)

QUESTIONS:

If you've donated, please read the following notes and respond accordingly.

1. Please make sure to send your mailing address.

2. If you chose COOKIES, please reply to the email about your cookie preference.

3. There were some "errors" in collecting funding from some of your accounts. If your pledge did not go through, please update your information as soon as possible so that Kickstarter can use your funding! The errors actually put us back below the goal, so it's important that we get these remedied asap. Thanks!

1 comment:

Jeff said...

Congrats TLC! Incredible! That was so fast!