Thursday, June 11, 2009

#7 Things I Love

#7: Rita's Italian Ice Mango Gelati

Before I lived in a town that had a Rita's, I only had the pleasure of eating there a few times a year. But Anderson has a Rita's! So I must exercise restraint. It's tough. Because the combo of mango Italian ice and vanilla custard is like a big cloud of awesome raining joy and happiness into your taste buds.

Say hello to my favorite tasty treat. It's the one in the middle.



If you decide you'd like to try it for yourself, here's a handy-dandy list of locations.

5 comments:

Amy said...

Mango and strawberry are, in my humble opinion, the best Rita's flavors. I love gelatis and Mistos. I haven't been to Rita's yet this season though.

Lori said...

Definitely one of the downsides of NYC. That, and no Sonics.

thedemiseofindulgence said...

If you are ever in Ohio, you should totally try out Graeters. It's some pretty good frozen decliousness.

Oh and to your post about words, I have the past three publications of "The Little Brown Handbook" on my book shelf. Yes, go ahead and call me an English nerd. haha

MYatesMI said...

For me, it is chocolate ice cream and raspberry ice. Oh dear, I think I have to stop on the way home....

dave pettigrew said...

tara, you've got to try the ritaccino. it's a pure slice of heaven....