Monday, September 08, 2008

#19 Things I Love

#19: New York City

Oh, did you think I wasn't going to mention it? Are you kidding? I can't even make it through a day without several hundred thoughts about how awesome this City is and how blessed I am to live here.

Here's a short video about a day in the City that makes me smile.

My favorite line is "The whirlwind has become a breeze." I love the dual meaning of that. Love it. So true.

And if you are paying close attention, there's a brief shot where you'll see a glimpse of my subway stop and the orange Mud Truck beside it. It's when the screen says "except to return." Which is what I always want to do.

2 comments:

Kristin Zuvich said...

I'm most likely moving to NYC when I graduate. I'm terrifiedexcited-in-awe-nervousexuberanthappy.

lauren said...

I love and adore NYC. It is my paradise.