Tuesday, September 09, 2008

#18 Things I Love

#18: Redemption

Today is a Psalm 38 kind of day. Which is to say -- I am such a broken person in need of God's nearness and help. Even as I sit and type this, I am wrestling with God a bit. I'm not angry with Him -- I'm just tired. I don't really understand a few of the things He is talking to me about, and I don't know what it looks like to put one foot in front of the other when I'm so confused and exhausted.

But I know this: through my tears of frustration, through confusing conversations with Him, through my disobedience and delay, He carries me. His redemptive love is all-encompassing. He never sleeps, He is never frantic, He is never confused or tired. He can do all the things I cannot.

And I need Him more than answers.

No comments: