Wednesday, July 09, 2008

The Love Boat

Last week a very dear friend surprised me with the opportunity to go on a cruise for free, and I gladly accepted! One day I was heading to the ship's gym, preparing to listen to a Mark Driscoll sermon while sweating. I put my headphones in and prayed a quick prayer, asking God to speak to me. I turned to look out the window and this is what I saw... a sunlight heart on the Atlantic Ocean. As soon as I snapped the shot, I took my phone down and it was gone. Just like that.

I took the picture with my Blackberry, but the quality is good enough that I can use it as my laptop wallpaper. Just a fun little reminder for you and for me: He loves you.

3 comments:

Christine said...

That took my breath away. That is spectacular!

amyellen said...

Ah-MAZING!

Joshua said...

Yay TLC. Thank you always for your kind words. Wonderfully ironic that you comment on a post where I reference hindsight. Love the new music. I hope you are well! I miss Fido!