Tuesday, June 24, 2008

NEW ALBUM OUT TODAY!! Only $6.93 !

My new album, Playing Favorites releases today! I recorded this album in January with producers Josh Wilson and Lee McDerment (Lee also sang some BGVs and played piano on it, by the way). It's one of my favorite things I've ever done, seriously!

And guess what... you can get it on iTunes for only $6.93.

Click here to buy it!

Songs include:

- Rain
- Please Forgive Me
- Walking on Sunshine
- Holding out for a Hero
- Everlasting Love
- I Wonder
- Hallelujah / Thy Word

Pick it up and let me know what you think!!
~TLC:)

8 comments:

Erika said...

tara leigh, i am excited about this album. i love the covers you chose to do :) keep up the good work!

Steph said...

I got it, and it's WONDERFUL!!!!

Brad Ruggles said...

I just bought the album and am listening to it right now.

I LOVE, absolutely LOVE your cover of Leonard Cohen's "Hallelujah." That's one of my favorite songs and yours is one of the best covers I've heard so far. Beautiful.

michael d said...

good times tlc :)

i especially love your cover of ho4ah...one of my fave throwbacks!
lol

this is a great mix of songs...good job putting them together!!!

i approve!

spiritofmumbling said...

I give it an A+! It has been in constant rotation since yesterday and will remain so for a while, I'm sure.

I'm SO glad that "I Wonder" is on it. When you sang it at The Channel in Greenville, it was deeply moving! It's my favorite.

Chip Gorman said...

(with all due respect to Bonnie Tyler...)

On "Fresh Air", Terry Gross sometimes asks musicians to "redeem a song" that had potential but was uninspiring or overdone or otherwise less-than-wonderful in its original execution. I'd consider that done with "Holding Out for a Hero"! Nice job with the power anthem!

Good stuff as usual!

Chad Jarnagin said...

Congrats. I'l try to check it out.

I enjoy following up on twitter. too fun.

peace

Sarah McGalliard said...

i love the new album, tara leigh!!! I am especially greatful that you included a David Gray cover, since he is one of my all time favorites. Also, "Rain" is wonderful!