Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Eight Years

Today is the eight year anniversary of my first concert. A month later, I hit the road full time and I haven't looked back. Well, let's be honest... I've looked back several times, actually. But I'm still at it! Six hundred thousand miles, seventeen hundred events, forty-two states, seven countries, six albums, two books, three Toyota Camrys, and tens of fans!!! Hah! God is goooood.

So... many thanks to all of you who have supported, encouraged, listened, hosted, fed, tolerated, and groomed me. I'm like the stray cat that comes around a few times a year, just taking taking taking, and it won't even let you pet it! So annoying, right? I know! But please know how much I appreciate and love you all!!

And no, this is not a joke. Today is for real the date I first set foot on stage as a musician, at a church called Covenant Family Worship Center in Greeneville, TN. Woohoo!!

xoxo,
TLC:)

9 comments:

Stephanie said...

There are actually eight states that you haven't visited? Muy interesante.

Christine said...

I'm so glad you did! The world would not be the same without Tara Leigh, her music, her words, or her personality :)

palomita said...

Congrats, TLC! Are you really old enough to have been out on the road touring on your own for EIGHT years??

Chasity Forrester said...

Kinda like that Cat Bella at the Tapio's home. TLC, Bizzle and I love grooming you. Especially when we get to use the flat iron! HA!

Brad Ruggles said...

That's a big milestone. Congratulations on 8 years and hundreds of thousands of miles of traveling sharing your music with the world.

Brad Ruggles
www.bradruggles.com

The Musician said...

8 years?! You are only...what...20? SO you were 12 when you hit the road? Talk about child labor! JK. That's how long I've been in Nashville. I am so glad you are making music. You were such an encourager the other day. Thanks for talking. I WILL pick up that book from the li-berry.

janooose said...

i'm so proud of you and love that you are living your dream for the lord. congrats!

DJ Wilson said...

I'm thankful for that day 8 years ago! I'm grateful that I know you.

I pray for you always!

Here's to 8 more and then some!!!

Charles said...

Eight years? WOW

Congrats