Tuesday, January 22, 2008

So you want some SAMPLE CHAPTERS, eh?

Well... I got your sample chapters right here.

Here's the deal, though: I maintain that my book is not a buffet. It is a 27-Course Meal. So I always have a bit of a hard time picking sample chapters, since they don't stand very well on their own. They are best read in context. Hopefully that's enough of a teaser to make you want to read the rest of the book.

But here are two chapters, the first of which focuses more on friendships and relationships in the City, while the second focuses more on spiritual matters and things I hope I'm learning. As a pair, they somewhat represent the balance of the book's topics.

Just know this: I'm really nervous to put these out there on their own. Please buy the rest of the book so that these chapters aren't lonely.

Okay.... ready? GO!

Independence Day

Loving People Without Killing Them

xoxo,
TLC

2 comments:

alex brandt said...

i think i'll wait till the book gets here. that's right, i ordered it AND it hasn't been out 6 months. i'm doing much better than last time!

i'm excited tara!

Tiffany Anne said...

fantastic. i can't wait to get a copy!