Monday, January 07, 2008

Pre-order my new book TODAY! / Contest Winner Announced

Hey friends! I am happy to announce that my new book, Crowded Skies: Letters to Manhattan (which is the follow-up to my first book, Here's to Hindsight: Letters to My Former Self) is available for pre-order starting today!

The book releases on January 22, but will initially ONLY be available on my website and at my shows. So if you want to read it, you should probably CLICK HERE TO PRE-ORDER IT. Yes, you totally should.

The only person who should NOT pre-order it is the Winner of the Contest, who posted her answers at www.taraleighcobble.blogspot.com -- Stephanie! For the curious, the answers are:

ANSWERS:
1. Josh Wilson
2. Jared & Krisitanna
3. Jane
4. Amanda
5. Danger
6. My Boyfriend
7. Shawn
8. Adrienne
9. Scott
10. Beth
11. Josh Goodwin
12. Matt Wertz
13. Kemper Crabb
14. Lee
15. Ester
16. Dave Barnes
17. Basim

Have a stellar day!
~TLC
*

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

*curtsy*

YAY ME!

amy ellen said...

"..Cause you had a bad day
You're taking one down
You sing a sad song just to turn it around.." HAHAHA. Where was the moment that I needed the most?

Congratulations, Stephanie. Sort of. Haha. Just kidding.

Can't wait to read the book! :)