Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Party!!!

Hey friends,

I'm throwing some release parties for the book. If you are within a 24-hour drive of any of these places, there is no reason for you not to come. Work? Seriously? You're gonna let a little thing like your job bring you down? C'mon. Grow up. It's time to PARTY!

NYC:
The Space - 300 W. 43rd St. (Times Square Arts Center) @ 8th Ave, Suite 411
Friday, Feb. 1 @ 6:00 - 7:00 p.m.
Coffee and snacks, no admission charge

GREENEVILLE, TN:
Jacob's Well - 522 Tusculum Blvd.
Monday, Feb. 4 @ 7:00 - 8:30 p.m.
No admission charge

NASHVILLE:
Fido - 1812 21st Ave South - Nashville, 37212
Tuesday, Feb. 5 @ 7:00 - 8:30 p.m.
Coffee and snacks, no admission charge

The new book will be available for $14, or you can buy it along with my first book for a package deal of $25.

So... see you there? Yay!
~TLC

3 comments:

Annie said...

Girl, you know I in. Getting a sub for my class and heading up to Nashville. I'm so excited! I think a couple of girls are riding with me so I don't snooze on I-24. See you next week!

amy ellen said...

Life is so harsh, Tara Leigh. Harsh. I have a super intense graduate class that cannot be missed on Monday. That isn't fair. It's just not fair. Okay, I'm starting to sound like Veruca Salt. Oh, well. I will be there in spirit.

germaine said...

thought about making a road trip to NYC, but we have some sleet & freezing rain going on here in NH... and I have to be back by 9am Saturday... :( have way too much fun!!

Love ~G