Thursday, January 17, 2008

Candy Dates

*
That's a trick title. This is about political candidates. So if you're ready to tune out now, wait! I'm not going to push you one way or another... in fact, in the words of Fleetwood Mac, "you can go your own way (go your own waaaa-uuh-haaaay)."

If you think you know what candidate best represents your stances and opinions, take this short quiz, because it might surprise you. If you don't know who to support, this will help you sort through things a little better.

Take the candidate quiz here.

Yay!
*

4 comments:

germaine said...

Hey there!
Here is another cool site... it goes a bit more indepth...

Choose your candidate...

Love ~G

Christine said...

I tried to take the quiz, I really did. I tried until my eyes started to cross and drool started to come out of my mouth right around question number 3. What is wrong with me? Am I un-American?

BTW, the word verification below is really funny - sound this one out...

kohkukr

Jud said...

The interesting thing about these quizzes is that they don't factor in many of the "intangibles" of the candidates (e.g. personality). Still they're instructive. I came out at 14% Huckabee (no big surprise). I also really like Ron Paul, but he was 4th or 5th on the list.

Kellirose said...

I just found out that I intended to vote for a candidate that doesn't share most of my political views. Thanks for the quiz!!!!