Saturday, December 08, 2007

Peace on Earth? Mmmmaybe.

For the past week, I have been reading and re-reading every story in the Dec 10 issue of New York Magazine. I think I may have memorized the first half. But then I dropped it in the sink while reading it during my morning teeth-brushing, and now the pages have curled up and I think I might have to throw it away.

Sadness.

Why is this week's NYM of such great interest to me? Perhaps the articles are even more wonderful than usual? No, that's not it. Are the pictures mold-breaking? Nope. The reason I can't keep my eyes off this issue is less related to my eyes than my nose.

On the second page of the mag, there is a scent strip for Dolce & Gabbana's Light Blue Pour Homme. I only wish the internet were scratch-n-sniff, because I would make your day, you guys. It smells so good that I want to make every man everywhere wear it. I want to amend the Constitution. In fact--and I can't believe I'm saying this--I think it has replaced the previous Greatest Scent of all Time: Old Spice High Endurance Pure Sport Deodorant.

I'm not sure what would happen if someone wore both of those at the same time. But I'm pretty sure it would have something to do with world peace.



PLUS



EQUALS


2 comments:

Wade said...

Tara, you are a wonderful person..I just wanted to give you a HUGE holiday hug. *Hug* Have a great holidays and may 2008 be your year. Wade Fargo, ND

A California girl... said...

This was so funny I really did laugh outloud :) Ps. I have a picture present for you...Victoria