Thursday, November 29, 2007

Because I'm The Boss of You...

If I were a lobbyist, this would fall somewhere near the top of my list of passions:

BLIND SPOT MIRRORS.

Never heard of 'em? Here's what they are: little convex mirrors that stick to the side mirrors of your car, enabling you to see 360 degrees with just a slight turn of your head. That way, you don't have to turn around to see if you can merge, thereby avoiding slamming into the car in front of you or accidentally veering into another lane. Get one for each side of your car. Get two for each of your cars! And people, listen... this is important: those puppies are CHEAP!

Here is what they look like:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

They're available at Target in the auto section for about $2 each. Or you can buy them online here for 99 cents each. I recommend the 2-inch round stable convex (not the twisty one). I've had them on my cars since I started driving, and those are my favorite kind. However, if you have a larger automobile, you might want to go with the 3".

You can thank me later. In small, unmarked bills.

~TLC
*

3 comments:

Kimberly Simpson said...

amen! i LOVE those things. they're so helpful! especially when you're moving and your car is so full that you can't see out the back windows/windshield! haha. :)

Christine said...

Shoot, I owe you money then, because I've been using these after you swore by them on tour! I LOVE THEM! I never have to take my eyes off the road now!

A California girl... said...

I kept waiting for you to say someone had run into you or you ran into someone else...but alas...just a tip for free!

Random. Yet helpful.