Monday, October 22, 2007

I Thought We Had Something Special...

My dear traveling companion, Trigger (i.e. the Lone Ranger's means of transportation), bit the dust this weekend. He has served me well, taken me around America, and carried me to so many of you over the years. He has survived the streets of New York City, the 405 Freeway in L.A, and the mile-high meandering highways of the Rocky Mountains. But he could not survive a failed transmission, so now... he is going to The Big Interstate in the Sky, if you get my drift. He was a fine Toyota Camry.

If any of you have an affordable, reliable car for sale (preferably one that gets good mileage), let me know... I'm in the market for one and will travel to pick it up! I can promise to give it a good home where it will get to see America and meet lots of wonderful people along the way!

Here's a video of Trigger's last moments... back when we were still hopeful.



R.I.P. Trigger: 1996-2007

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3 comments:

Carla Jean said...

So sad! How many miles did he make it to?

germaine said...

I am sorry for your loss...

Love ~G

Christine said...

Oh NOOOOOOO! Not Trigger!