Friday, September 28, 2007

Come Sail With Me!

UPDATE (10.20.07)
This cruise is now sold out.

--------------------------
Attention Readers:

I am about to knock your socks off.

I've been asked to return on another of the Royal Caribbean cruises to perform a concert and I can get group rates for you to come along!

Join me on the 7-Day Royal Caribbean cruise to Cozumel, Jamaica, Grand Cayman, and Key West.

Sign up today for only $479. Signup ends Nov 15.

This is the ship we're going on.


Click here for a virtual tour and more info on the ship. It's amazing!

If you want to see pictures of the last cruise, you can go here.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

For more info or to sign up now, go here.

This will be my 3rd time doing this, and I wouldn't go back if it weren't awesome! I know it's hot outside lately, but come February (coldest month of the year), you're going to want to escape to the tropics with me. I swear.

Come sail with me,
TLC:)

2 comments:

dreamingBIGdreams said...

Looks like fun!

amanda said...

A cruise! That's so fun... and very tempting. I have always had this desire to go to Jamaica after watching the movie, "Cool Runnings." So I already told you, but I'm looking forward to your next book! I need something to read :-)

~Amanda (from Christ's Church)