Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Coming this fall...

Coming this fall to a city near you: ME!

I'm booking for the fall right now. I'll be doing speaking engagements and concerts, or even both at once! I'm not sure yet where I'll be headed, as that depends on who calls me and says, "Come play!" I almost always do what I'm told in regards to that. Just give me a where and a when, God will make the how, and I'll be the what.

The general idea is to be in these places, although I'm totally open to adding others in there:

August: MA, PA, TN, VA, and FL
September: FL, NJ, CT, NH, KY, and NY
October: SC, TN, OR, WA, CA
November: TX
December: You name it! How about Hawaii... hmmm??

Also, I've decided to implement a new thing at the merch table this fall (inspired by Seth Godin). If you buy $10 or more in merchandise, you can challenge me to game of Paper/Rock/Scissors. If you beat me, I will take $1 off your total cost. If I win, I get to live the rest of my life feeling superior to you. Is that a good trade? Hah! Kidding!

Let me know if you want me to play and/or speak somewhere, including but not limited to: church, college, coffee shop, venue, backyard, YoungLife club meeting, InterVarsity, Campus Crusade, BSU, BCM, FCA, Wesley Foundation, sorority, fraternity, women's group, youth group, fundraiser, or living room. I look forward to seeing you guys out there on the road!

Here is what to do if you know of a place that can bring me in to play. Call 615-504-1549 or email booking at taraleighcobble with the dot followed by the com. It's pretty simple. Yippee!

Have a stellar day,
~TLC
*

2 comments:

alisa said...

Carolinas are feelin' the love.

Christine said...

Texas gets you for the WHOLE month of November - sweet!!!!!