Wednesday, February 21, 2007

You! Can! Win!



I'm really going to get around to posting my pictures. But right now I'm swamped with work and company, so I'm going to give you something else to keep you busy. But it's FUN! F-U-un!

Here's what it is: A contest. That's right. YOU CAN WIN autographed copies of my new book, Here's to Hindsight: Letters to My Former Self, and my new CD, Here's to Hindsight (they are partner projects). Already have them? Well, win one to give to your friends! Don't be so selfish! Sheesh!

All you have to do is take an original photo of some inanimate object with googly eyes stuck to it, then post it to my Flickr group. If you aren't a member of Flickr, you can join in about 3.5 seconds. It's super easy, and I should know because I just joined 2 minutes ago. Wheee! Now get crackin'. Start here: Flickr Group & Contest Rules
*

3 comments:

alissa said...

i hope you've read amy sedaris' new book. i believe at some point she professes her love for googly eyes to such an extent that she says she wants, at her wake, for her own eyes to be replaced with googly eyes . . . an image that makes me giggle every time i think about it.

you'd probably like it, if you haven't read it. "hospitality under the influence". very irreverent.

mj said...

Amy Sedaris actually did the same contest on flickr: http://www.flickr.com/groups/sedariscraftchallenge/
Great inspiration there!

Lindsay said...

9 words for you:
put the stinkin cruise pictures up, you freakin lazy bum!

wait, was that 10? my bad...