Tuesday, February 06, 2007

The Sunshine State

I've been in Florida for 5 days and it's starting to warm up. Loving it! Here are some shots from the tour so far.

02.03.07
DiscipleNow at its finest. (Middelburg, FL)


02.04.07
Deep Thoughts by Southside Cleaners. (Lakeland, FL)


02.05.07
Lindsay took me to eat at Black & Brew. Then we strolled around town and spotted this large Papilionoidea. Sponsored by Marcobay Construction. (Lakeland, FL)


02.06.07
Cows + palm trees = unexpectedly awkward. (I-75, south of Gainesville, FL)

*

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

lindsay + butterfly pose= not surprisingly awkward. haha. no, actually the picture is not as terrible as i imagined. come back to meeeee! oh wait, you are! hooray!

Carla said...

Yay Florida. :) You know Middleburg is not so very far from where I grew up ... same metro area.

Heather Irene said...

Yeah! Southside Cleaners is across the street from my office!! I must say this at least 10 times a day: "We're on the corner of South Florida and McDonald...where the Southside Cleaners is. Yes, the one that always has the fun sayings..." Good times.