I was tagged by Christine, so I must participate in this.
The rules are as follows: Each person who gets tagged needs to write a blog post telling 6 weird things about themself... as well as clearly state the rules. After you state your 6 weird things, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you're tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog for information as to what it means.
1. I have an unnatural affection for the Chrysler Building. I refer to it as "My Boyfriend," as do many of my friends.
2. Do you have a favorite intersection? I do. It's Post Oak & Westheimer in Houston, TX. Two Starbucks (one is a 24-hour store, and it has a drive-thru), Jamba Juice, Barnes & Noble, the Galleria, a big shiny spindle thing around the traffic signal, beautiful greenery, and did I mention that the Starbucks has an outdoor patio? I love The Intersection.
3. I am addicted to hydration. I am always either drinking water, applying lip gloss, putting on lotion, or chewing gum. And those four things are nearly always in my purse.
4. I don't get sleepy. I get tired, but not sleepy. Not unless I've been running on empty for a week OR unless I take melatonin.
5. I don't really listen to much music. This is particularly weird since I am a musician by trade. My friend suggested that perhaps it's similar to the way a sommelier is more selective about the wines he drinks. I have no theory of my own yet.
6. Perhaps I am too selective about my entertainment pursuits. Recently, I started watching Gilmore Girls (it's actually quite witty). But before I agreed to watch the first episode, I made my friend tell me about all the characters. I refused to invest in the show if I wasn't going to like the people on it. That's probably quite weird.
Now I'm tagging:
Alissa (and/or Tom)
Note: JV, Dr. D, The Hon, and Alisa -- I almost selected you but decided to leave our other friends someone to select from when they have to "pass it on." Just know that I thought about you, and that I eagerly await your turn on the circuit.