Thursday, January 25, 2007

The return of George Michael

I read a little too much weird news online. But sometimes, as in October, I come across something that makes it all worth it.

You've probably heard about or seen the Aleksey Vayner video resume already, especially after it made its way onto the Today Show. But just in case you haven't, here it is:



Now that's all well and good. But what's even better is when Arrested Development's Michael Cera (who played a character named George Michael) spoofs it. Enjoy!

2 comments:

split ends said...

Thank you--my life is now complete.

Or maybe it was complete before, but either way I still thank you for these insightful, confidence-building pieces.

Dr Dennis said...

That was beautiful. ("I'm constantly trying to better myself and further educate myself in any way as long as it doens't involve reading").

(Btw, TLC, did you know that I've been compared to GM in the past?) Sounds kooky, I know, but it's true.