Monday, September 04, 2006

Coming soon!

This is Tara Leigh. You can call me Tara Leigh. Or TLC. Whatever. But I wanted you to know that I'm moving my journals/blogs to this site, beginning on October 31, 2006. That's the day that my new CD, Here's to Hindsight, and my new book from RELEVANT, Here's to Hindsight: Letters to My Former Self, come out! I'm super excited about it, and I'm sure we'll all have lots to talk about after that.

So be sure to bookmark this page so that we can keep in touch! In the meantime (and forevermore), you can find me at:

www.taraleighcobble.com
www.herestohindsight.com
www.myspace.com/taraleighcobble
www.myspace.com/herestohindsight

Have a stellar day!
~TLC

3 comments:

out of the loop said...

How exciting! I love the site make-over, and I can't wait to read more blogs from you...

Texas has your back, no matter where you call home.

Steve McAtee said...

Hi TLC,

How soon will your Hindsight album be available on MP3Tunes.com?

I like buying your music thru this medium, "and listenting to it".

Thanks

Christine said...

I suuuuuure am happy you have the blog now!!